Money mindset is a hot topic for entrepreneurs and is one of the most difficult areas in life to master. If you are avoiding all thoughts of money, you may find yourself in a financial crisis before you even realize what has happened. On the other hand, if your only focus is on making more money, you may end up making reckless decisions in the pursuit of profit. Neither of these scenarios is ideal for entrepreneurs.
That’s why I brought on Brie Sodano, founder of Sheep To Shark, and a dear friend of mine to help you stop bleeding your cash so you can start stacking it. Brie started her career as a financial advisor for Edward Jones, one of the largest and most successful investment firms in America, and went on to create her own financial planning firm to help women succeed financially by overcoming barriers they encounter in life with money. Today’s podcast will challenge your relationship with money so you can learn to manage your money and capitalize cash flow inside your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Discover :
- How to create a sexy budget to protect yourself as an entrepreneur
- How to stop building a business with free labor
- WHy your revenue does not drive your lifestyle
- How to manage scarcity around money
- How to capitalize cash flow and money inside your business