The Truth About Success: What I Wish I Knew When I First Started
Have you ever experienced this before?
You start packing your days with a ton of busy work.
You feel confident about your to-do list and that everything is on track.
But then something crazy happens…
You suddenly find that that you are beating yourself with a bunch of doubt and limiting beliefs…
And you just don’t think you’ll ever succeed.
We all do it!
And this is something that happens to most entrepreneurs when they lack
In this podcast, I’m going to reveal the frameworks I use with private clients that help them scale 7 & 8 figure businesses, plus give you actionable steps for optimizing your daily rituals and habits so you can overcome any major obstacles inside your life.
But before we get into that – if you’re new to podcasts, welcome!
Here within this website, you’ll find everything you need to beat the algorithms to ethically scale your business.
From customer journey, email marketing, mindset, and so much more.
So join the family at the bottom to get started with my FREE Customer journey training so you can begin creating consistent revenue streams inside your business.
Lets dive in!
Sacred Lightkeeper Quadrants
Marketing might be the backbone of entrepreneurship, but too many entrepreneurs try to grow their businesses through hustle. This happens when you don’t have a reliable system to ground yourself and take space from your business.
You want to scale, so you get caught up in strategies and tactics with no clear plan and find yourself on a hamster wheel day after day without going anywhere.
As a result, your business shapes your inputs and beliefs while you burn out.
I’ve been there. Over the last few years, after helping hundreds of entrepreneurs skyrocket their growth, I realized something about success:
It wasn’t a single strategy or tactic that helped them scale; their relationship with themselves took them to the next level in their entrepreneurial journey.
Because the most important relationship you can have is the one with yourself. If you don’t trust yourself enough, you’ll always be stuck.
After helping hundreds of entrepreneurs scale their businesses, I created a game-changing method that has evolved over the last two decades into a model that addresses your mind, being, body, and business so you can create a solid foundation that sets your business up for long-term success.
One of the biggest challenges I see entrepreneurs face is trusting themselves enough to take the next leap. They become addicted to new launches and social media tactics while blindly accepting their fate.
But the truth is, entrepreneurs don’t have marketing problems; they have relationship problems.
Problems with themselves, customers, family members, and finances.
These challenges happen when you don’t create enough space between yourself and your business. And when you are stretched too thin as an entrepreneur, you can’t think clearly. As a result, you’ll make costly mistakes that can destroy your business and cause you to burn out.
But if you want to create a long-lasting impact after you are gone, you need alignment between your mind, body, being, and business.
Without alignment, you’ll forever be lost on the hamster wheel of life.
What I’m about to share with you is a mindset shift that will give your more time, energy, and freedom to create the life you deserve.
I call this light on and off because your mind is a powerful force.
What you do first thing in the morning determines the course of your day. That’s why I recommend sitting in stillness for at least ten minutes alone before anything else influences you.
Stillness is where you’ll find the inspiration you need to reflect on what matters most. Creating space gives you the clarity to respond to challenges in your life with confidence.
No phone, no notepad. Try not to overthink this. Let silence feed your intuition, and do not judge yourself for any thoughts that come through. After ten minutes, you’ll have a clear mind and can now start the day on your terms rather than get distracted by the outside world.
At the end of the day, spend at least ten minutes reflecting. Grab a journal and answer the following 3 questions. Feel free to add anything that supports your life at the current moment.
- A. List your 3 biggest wins for the day
- B. Reflect on 1-3 lessons you learned that day
- C. List any significant roadblocks standing in your way (mindset, relationships, finances, etc)
Remember, no matter how demanding entrepreneurship can be, you must find time to sit in stillness. Because when you do, magic will happen inside your life and business.
It’s easy to get caught up in the fast-paced life as an entrepreneur. But if you never take the time to be kind, you won’t be able to empathize with others on your team. That’s why I want you to find space in your day to prioritize the following:
- Family & Friends – Commit daily to an act of kindness, service, or gratitude expecting nothing in return or even without them knowing. Complementing, words of affirmations, unattached to the outcome.
- Team – VA’s, Staff, and Agencies you work with by filling their buckets
- Customers –
- Video messages
- Handwritten notes
Connecting these dots in your life daily will remind you of the essential things in life.
I’ve learned a lot about the body in my own journey as an entrepreneur. As a result, I’ve had to learn how to alter my sleep patterns, nutritional habits, and workout routines to stay aligned with the demands of entrepreneurship.
- Sleep – Develop healthy sleep habits and routines. Aim for 6-7 hours a night with tight containers for sleep. This is non-negotiable.
- Nutrition – Choose a nutrition protocol that works best for you and sets you up to win long term. Optimize your body by consuming 80% of your calories from whole food sources (think plants and animals only. If it has more than one ingredient, don’t eat it). Aim to have at minimum 1/2 gallon of water a day every day. Start the day with at least 16oz of water when you wake up rather than coffee. These little things can go a long way when it comes to your overall performance.
- Movement- You must sweat at least 20 minutes per day. If you cannot workout, take a 5 minute walk. These are non-negotiable.
- Breath – You must have a daily breath work practice for a minimum of 5 minutes. Examples – Wim Hof, Box Breathing, Deep Breath work etc.
Remember, if you want to sky rocket your business, you have to first master the relationship with yourself. By applying these into your life daily, it can make all the difference in your life.
As you reach new levels in your business, you’ll need to protect your energy. Here’s how you do it:
- Create- Identify your 3 most essential needle movers each workday before anything else. Your needle movers are what you must do everyday inside your business that will create forward momentum in regardless of the outcome. Once you list them, you must protect them by doing the following.
- Protect – Prioritize and schedule these before any outside influence. Make needle movers the first things you go after each day in your business till you finish. If you don’t finish one, carry it over to the next day, and so forth.
When you combine your mind, being, body, and business to align with your mission, you ethically scale your business by focusing on the things that matter most. These four things will give you more time, energy, freedom, and money in life.
What did you think?